Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Summer Escapade in Camiguin Philippines


I spend a days at Camiguin Island Philippines as one of my summer escapade. Its a great adventure travel with several destinations I have visited. On my first day, I ride a boat going to Camiguin Island from Cagayan De Oro for almost three hours. On my way to Camiguin Island, its strike to my eye the beauty of Mantigue Island which can be viewed nearly from my boat. I am so excited to explore when I go on board and step on at Camiguin Island..hmmm..very excited and enthralling! On the second day, early in the morning I have visited the white island which captivate my senses with its fresh air and the amazing white sand.Other than that, I have visited more destinations that amaze me much such as Ardent Spring which is the hot spring, Santo Nino Spring which is the cold spring and the Old Camiguin historical church. It seems that I have been into a paradise when I get on and explore the island for a days.. This is one of my Philippines great journey..So, want to come with me and explore more? Keep in touch for more!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm camgiun is best place in the mindanao i love camiguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for sharing this post that features Camiguin Island. The world should know how is it a like a paradise-like place. :D


    tourist spots in the Philippines |
    top tourist destination in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete